tHe OnE & OnLY

Monday, August 31, 2009

The day i sat on an expressway

This morning was a memorable one. I literally sat down on the road towards KPE. I kissed a car's bumper. I was travelling in between lane 1 and lane 2, heading towards work. This car wanted to switch lane but decided to back out due to the front car braking. As a result, i jammed brakes and locked my back wheel and kissed his bumper and caused a small dent on his door. I sat down on the road and some kind soul helped me up. I couldnt remember him as he had left. Thank you kind stranger!!!

The traffic marshalls appeared some 20 mins later and we moved to the side of the road. EMAS recovery came and my bike shop tow truck came too.

Luckily my cousin was there to bring me to the car shop to get the other party car fixed. We went for lunch and went to harley davidson showroom. I found out that some Harley davidson bikes are affordable. It is just that we have to be working and earning a comfortable income.

True friends/cousin appear when in crisis. I totally believe in this sentence. Trust me.. Now i will do selective screening when finding good friends.

1 Comments:

At 12:06 AM, Blogger Geraldine said...

baby. lets work triply hard together when the new sem starts okie. i'll always be there for u =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home